Audio Help Guide (Basic Stereo sound)
Jen184, Jen191, and Jen192 are equipped with an advanced audio system that may require you to select a few settings on the PC if you are not getting sound.
If you need advanced training: Please create a ticket at help.utahtech.edu to schedule a time.
- When the system starts it will default to “Stereo” audio mode
- If another user has changed the mode Press the “Audio Mode” button then press “Stereo”
- In the lower right corner of the PC screen Click on the Speaker icon.
- Makes Sure “ExtronScallerD (NVDIA High Definition Audio)” is selected
- If not click the “^” in the upper right of the box
- Scroll through the options and select “ExtronScallerD (NVDIA High Definition Audio)”