1. Go to Google.com and click “Sign-in” in the upper right corner of the screen
- If you are already signed in or signed in under another account, make sure you are using the correct account
Click sign in:
Enter your [email protected] or [email protected] depending on which account you want to move.
IMPORTANT: Although you typed in an account with @dmail.dixie.edu or @dixie.edu, your account is a utahtech.edu account. At the Utah Tech screen you must enter your [email protected] to get into your @dixie.edu Google data. See below.
Enter your password you have always used. If you forgot your password, go to https://reset.utahtech.edu to reset your password.
- Click on the application button
- Click “Account“
3. Click the “Start Transfer” button
4. Enter your [email protected] in the email address field, click “SEND CODE“
5. You will receive an email and in the email is a link, click the “Get confirmation code” link
6. Select and copy the code or write the code down and then click “CONTINUE” or go back to the transfer your content page
7. Enter the confirmation code, click “VERIFY“
8. Click “START TRANSFER“
9. Enter your password if asked, click “Next“
10. You are done, this process can take up to a week and you will be emailed when finished
11. Once completed you will receive an email from Google