**Note** If you have configured Wi-Fi at UT before, make sure you have ‘forgotten’ the Trailblazers network on your device before starting.
And connect to UTguest (temporarily). When prompted, choose Complimentary Access. Remember to ‘forget’ UTguest when you are done.
Open a browser and navigate to https://wifi.utahtech.edu, scroll down and select wireless configuration: (In this case TRAILBLAZERS)
1. This is the main configuration page. Click "JoinNow" button to begin.
It will download the W2 Joinnow Wrapper App
- Double click the secure W2 app or locate it in your download folder
3. Once the App is open, click next and it will start configuration
4. The configuration will take you to the Microsoft MFA authentication screen:
On the next screen click on "Yes" to stay signed in.
5. On the next screen the W2 Join App will configure the wireless network on your PC.
6. Congratulations you have successfully configured your PC on UT Wifi. Just Tap "Done" and you're all set! Once configured it will say joined... Feel free to click 'Done'
7. If it doesn't automatically connect. Please check your wifi connection by clicking on the network icon on the taskbar, click on "Trailblazers" wifi and connect.