Before you get started: Make sure you have completed your Electronic Business Card. For a guide on how to complete the business card, click here.
In your favorite Desktop internet browser, navigate to https://signatures.utahtech.edu and select the "Email Signatures" tab on the top right of the page.
- Click the "Generate" button
- Generated signature options will only appear when completed
- To the right of "Outlook HTML Signature" click "Download Zip File"
Navigate to your "Downloads" folder
- Unzip/Extract the downloaded zip folder
- Open the extracted file
- Select all the files inside of the unzipped folder
- Right click on the files and click "Copy"
- Navigate to your "C:\" drive
Navigate to and open the "Users" folder
Open that folder that is named with your Digital ID
Find and open the "AppData" folder
Open the "Roaming Folder"
Find and open the "Microsoft" folder
Find and open the "Signatures" folder
Paste the copied signature file in the "Signature" folder
- Open Outlook
- Start a new message
- Click on "Signature"
- Select the "Utah Tech HTML" signature